Thursday, October 05, 2006

Addictive Football Rocks!

Literally! We've just added the title track to the game and it's a fast-paced, heavy rock anthem. As always we've used Chris Worth Productions for our music. We've used them since 2003 when we needed a track for our platform game Coin World. Every game released since then has used music written by them. I really can't recommend them enough. The prices are excellent and their customer service is the best I've ever encountered. If you need music for a game or any other type of media then I'd suggest getting over to their website and having a good look around.

The second beta test version of the game went out yesterday and so far everything seems fine. Today I've been concentrating on getting the crowd sound effects right. As there are 4 different pitch types I want each one to have different crowds. It would be dead easy to just put generic football stadium sound effects in, but I don't think they'll really fit as the game is meant to be based around a five-a-side Sunday league and not the Premiership.

No comments: