Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Pain in the arse Goalies!

I've noticed over the last few days of playing around with the game that the player (and cpu) goalies aren't as good as they should be. It's been too easy to beat the goalie and score. Before I started adding different team attributes the goalies where tough to beat. I then changed it so they were a bit easier.

Now that each team has different skills it's made it hard to make a fair goalie. A lot of the time they'll stand there and watch the ball whistle past them into the back of the net. I think I've now managed to get a good mix of good/bad goalie by playing around with their line of site. However, I've been playing with the game for a few months now so I know all the tricks to scoring. I need to get the game into the hands of some testers so they can give me some feedback.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, I will have a quick look to your game if you want.
You can sent it to: flegelxlib@yahoo.com

madmac said...

Thanks for the offer Martin. For now the game has gone into private beta testing. If/When the game goes to public Beta I'll let you know.